SUNDAY, MAY 26
• Trout fishing derby for kids: The Manheim Sportsmen’s Association will hold its annual event at Manheim Memorial Park in Chiques Creek from 1-four p.M. Prizes in age brackets for winners. Open to the public, no price. For questions or records, name 717-664-3671.
• Hikes for the public led through Lancaster Hiking Club: At 1:15 p.M., hike five smooth to slight miles on the Susquehanna State Park, 1880 Park Drive, Drumore. One or two rocky downhills. Meet to carpool at the nook of Race and Buchanan Avenues, Lancaster.
• Golden Eagle hikers: For members over 50, a gentle-paced 2 to a few miles, rocks and hills. Meet at 1:30 p.M. At Governor Dick Environmental Center, 3283 Pinch Road, Mount Gretna. For questions, e-mail governordick@hotmail.Com or name 964-3808.
• Atglen Sportsmen: 3-D archery shoot from 7 a.M.-noon; $10 for adults; $five for kids 13-17; unfastened for children 12 and beneath. The club is on Creek Road, Sadsbury Township.
• Hemlock Archery Club: 40-target three-D shoot from 7 a.M.-1 p.M.; $12. The club is at 99 Spring Hill Lane, Lebanon.
• Lancaster Archery Club: 40-goal 3-D shoot from 7 a.M.-noon; $12 for adults; free for children 12 and beneath. The membership is at 391 Eckman Road.
• Penn Dutch Sportsmen: forty-target 3-D archery shoot from 7 a.M.-2 p.M.; $10 for adults; $5 for youngsters 12-15. The club is at 5323 Paes Road, New Holland.
MONDAY, MAY 27
• Hemlock Archery Club: 40-target three-D shoot from 7 a.M.-1 p.M.; $12. The membership is at ninety-nine Spring Hill Lane, Lebanon.
• Lancaster Archery Club: 40-target 3-D shoot from 7 a.M.-midday; $12 for adults; unfastened for kids 12 and underneath. The club is at 391 Eckman Road.
• Paradise Sportsman’s Association: Trap shoots from five-eight p.M. Each Monday; $4. The club is at 36 Sportsmans Drive, Paradise.
TUESDAY, MAY 28
• Manheim Sportsmen’s Association: The indoor range at 552 Oak Tree Road, Manheim, is open from 7-nine p.M. Every Tuesday for handgun exercise. The cost is $10 per shooter. Instructor on responsibility. For extra data, call 717-653-9979 or go browsing at manheimsportsmansassoc.Org.
• Mount Joy Sportsmen: Practice trap shoot starts at 6 p.M. The club is at eighty-five Range Road, Mount Joy.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 29
• Lancaster County Bird Club: Field experience to Fort Indiantown Gap with a 7:30 a.M. Beginning time. This is an opportunity to chook in habitats commonly closed to the public. Registration is due by May 24. Contact Barbara Hunsberger at 717-575-3712 or phunsberger@comcast.Net. To research this and other upcoming LCBC journeys, visit lancasterbirdclub.Org or seek Lancaster Bird Club on Facebook.
• Adamstown Rod and Gun Club: Trap shoot below the lighting fixtures starts offevolved at five p.M. Each Wednesday; $three. The membership is at 563 Willow St., Reinholds.
• Atglen Sportsmen: Sporting clays shoot begins at 5 p.M. Every Wednesday, $5.50. The club is on Creek Road, Sadsbury Township.
• Columbia Fish and Game: Trap shoot, open to the public, 6 eight p.M. Each Wednesday at the membership, 4339 Fairview Road, Columbia.
• Conewago Rod and Gun Club: Trap shoot, from September 11 A.M. Each Wednesday at 1483 Turnpike Road, Elizabethtown. For facts, call 717-449-2452.
• Elstonville Sportsmen: Sporting clays shoot from 4-7 p.M. The membership is at 3133 Pinch Road, Manheim.
• Manheim Sportsmen’s Association: Trapshooting practice might be held at 552 Oak Tree Road, Manheim, from 5-7 p.M. Every Wednesday. Open to the general public. For more data, name 717-917-3174 or go online at manheimsportsmansassoc.Org.